I love links up and finding other bloggers I can relate to! Here are this weeks questions!
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Our Mexico trip was my favorite, by far. I loved sitting on the beach, staying up late listening to the ocean, and oh ya, getting engaged! It was a vacation I will never forget!
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
Well if we’re being honest, I have worked 98% of my summer. Yay for being an adult! And when i wasn’t at work this summer, I was in big t-shirts and sweatpants. Attractive, right?! However, these were a few of my “favorites” this summer.
(Maxi dress and ‘Love’ sparkle tank were both thrifted)
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
My dad came home from Afghanistan and I really wished I was there for his coming home ceremony but it just didn’t work out. Other than that, I think my summer was awesome.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer? “We can’t stop” by Miley Cyrus. #judgeme
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer? Well I don’t have a TV, so netflix is my best friend when I decide to watch anything. This summer I watched Pretty Little Liars and I was hooked.