Post 6: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself
Here goes nothing:
1. I was born in Hawaii.
2. I had a massive bruise in high school from cheerleading.
3. My favorite thing every year is Country Thunder, in Florence, Arizona.
4. The girl in the above picture is one of my very best friends.
5. I love the color blue.
6. I LOVE stormy weather.
7. I grew up with my dad in the military.
8. I will be married before I have my one year anniversary with M.
9. I have an addiction to gummy candy.
10. I had my daughter at 35 weeks pregnant.
11. I’m left handed.
12. I’ve never had a bloody nose.
13. The oldest friend I have to this day dates back to 1999.
14. I had more than one “boy haircut” in my lifetime.
15. I like to bake cupcakes.
16. I have a love/hate relationship with my state.
17. I am border lined obsessed with instagram.
18. My parents are divorced and both remarried. Therefore, I have lots of brothers and sisters.
19. Im allergic to dairy.
20. My soon-to-be husband is five years older than me.
22. I am a middle child.
23. I hate jello, chili cheese fritos, mayo, celery, and tuna.
24. I’m terrified of surgery and public speaking.
25. I worked at a movie theatre for way too long of a time.
26. I love Disney movies.
27. I’m also terrified of the dark.
28. I love country music.
29. I hate loud chewers.
30. I take way too many selfies.